Friday, June 2, 2017

Move From Maryland to Florida

Leave a Comment
In July 2016, we relocated from Maryland to Florida. The house that we moved to had a big family room in the back of the house that I was able to use for my studio. It has been almost a year since we moved, and I bought new shelving and started organizing my bead and supplies. I still have some more to do, and hope to have everything in its place soon.

Meanwhile, I have been making lots of new earrings, mainly from items that I uncovered while putting away my stash. Here are a few photos, they are for sale in my Easy shop at - www.etsy.com/shop/CatjuHandmadeJewelry

Swarovski Aqua AB

Swarovski Violet Glacier Blue encircled with AB rhinestones
Swarovski White Opal Electra
New Swarovski color, called Peony Pink

Vintage Montana Topaz Givre stones
Until next time, don't forget to leave a little sparkle wherever you go!






0 comments: