Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mega Bling Earrings, Swarovski and Precoisa Rivolis

25 comments
Are you searching for earrings with a ton of sparkle?  Perhaps a larger pair of earrings that make a statement?

Look no further!

How about these earrings with super comfortable leverback earwires?  They come in a variety of colors, including the birthstone colors of amethyst for Febuary, Sapphire for September and Rose for October.
Amethyst Mega Bling Earrings
The rivoli crystals are set in a rhinestone encrusted circular setting, which adds to the sparkle factor.
Rose Mega Bling Earrings
And how about the sparkle in these Bermuda Blue Swarovski rivals? I think these are my favorites.
Bermuda Blue Mega Bling Earrings
I also found the crystal in these new Precoisa colors of green Sahara and orange Marea. Aren't they delightful?
Sahara Mega Bling Earrings
Which color is your fav? For those of you in the U.S., leave me a comment (including your email address) and let me know, I'll pick one winner and send you a pair of the Marea ones just in time for Spring! Winner will be selected on March 21, 2014.
Marea Mega Bling Earrings

25 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I like the Sahara and the Bermuda pairs.

Ashley said...

I really love the Marea pair!!

Morphine said...

I love the Sahara Mega, would be fun to win a pair for my mom's birthday. Gorgeous jewelry!

eclairre said...

marea! eclairre at ymail dot com

Girl Geek said...

I love the Blue Sapphire ones.

Sarah
girlgeek314@gmail.com

Girl Geek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linzbugs said...

Love the Sahara pair!
lcoswalt at gmail dot com

Tara Simmer said...

I absolutely love the Bermuda pair! You make such amazing and creative jewelry!
Tara
Tksimmer@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I really like the amethyst and rose colored pairs. elizabeth.chevalier13@houghton.edu

Melody said...

I like Rose Mega.

SheLovesToCraft said...

Ohmygawd, I LOVE the Sahara ones! I have stretched lobes, so when it comes to regular earrings, these are pretty much the only style I can wear. Love them.

shelovestocraft at gmail dot com

Ashley Button said...

I am absolutely in love with the Sahara Mega Bling Earrings :)

-Ashley Morrissey
ashleythebutton@gmail.com

Dale said...

I love the Bermuda Blue Mega Bling Earrings!

mackeyda at gmail.com

Britnee Dockins said...

I love the Sahara ones.

Jessica K said...

All are so beautiful, but the Rose Mega really pop to me!

Thanks for offering such a great giveaway! Jessica
mrj7477(at)gmail.com

Mlsweet88 said...

Sahara and bermuda blue are my favorites!


mlsweet88@gmail.com

Debbie Jackson said...

I love the Sahara Mega
roddjackson at hotmail.com

Erin Pitts said...

My favorite is the Amethyst. They're all very pretty though!

erinpitts at rocketmail dot com

Kristin Aquariann said...

They're all gorgeous, but Sahara is my favorite.

underwater at aquariann dot com

Abigail said...

I love the Bermuda Blue!!

abigail (dot) lee (at) gmail (dot) com

Katie Skifstad said...

I like Bermuda Blue Mega Bling Earrings.

kgskifstad @ gmail dot come

blew415 said...

Sahara mega is cute

Natalie Yeoman said...

Those earrings are so beautiful I love them

Email - freebies_samples@aol.com

Patti said...

I love the Sapphire pair! lebl9077@bellsouth.net

Annie Peters said...

Outstanding! I can't stop staring at the green Sahara. I'm going to have to send this link to my hubby as a hint for our anniversary!