Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Vintage Christmas Tree and Santa Cameo Beaded Cabachons, and Happy New Year

Leave a Comment
December was a very busy month for me.  In addition to getting ready for the holidays, my son was graduating from college and I flew to Florida for my Dad's 80th birthday party.  The month just flew by, and now we are getting ready for the new year.

I wanted to make sure I showed you these beautiful vintage cameos the were beaded by my friend Devolyn.  The santa was made into a pin, and spent the holiday on my winter coat.


The santa cameo has a yellow background, yet the red and gold beads are a beautiful accent.


I have always been fascinated by this ivory Christmas tree and stars cameo, with the green plastic background.  I can't remember exactly when I purchased these cameos, but it has been many years ago.  One again Devolyn knew exactly what color seed beads to use to bring out the beauty of this cameo.  I just love the scalloped edges.  This cabochon will be made into a bracelet, so Devolyn added tube beads on the back to thread the beading wire through.

Wishing you all a wonderful new year, all the best in 2014 to you and all you hold dear.


0 comments: