Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Heart Swarovski Hearts, New Colors for Spring/Summer 2014, Valentine's Day Earrings

Leave a Comment
I got my hands on several of the new Swarovski colors for Spring/Summer 2014, in their 14mm heart shape.  The facets on these beads really brings out the colors, and these new colors are amazing.

Here we have the new color aquamarine antique pink:



The color of these earrings are more purple than aquamarine or pink, but flash both a dark blue and light pink.

Secondly, look at these fabulous light rose blue shade:


These are definitely on the pink side and have just a hint of light blue.

Thirdly, oh my goodness - jet astral pink - a jet heart with the astral pink coating on one side:



Simply stated, sparkly hot pink.

And last but not least, the white opal antique pink:


These are pink and purple opaque, just breathtaking.  

All of these earrings are much more beautiful than I can photograph them to be, just take my word for it.  You will not be disappointed.

And we can't forget Pookie the beading kitten, she approves of all of the new Swarovski colors.  The jet astral pink seems to be her favorite!







0 comments: