Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another Sunset for Jewelry Making Inspiration

Leave a Comment
It has been a cold February here in Maryland, recent temperatures in the low 20's at night.  Just last week while eating dinner I looked out the big bay window in my kitchen and saw this very beautiful sunset.  


I dropped my food, snatched up the camera, and headed outside before the night sky took over to take some pictures.  In the center of the photo you can see an old barn nestled in the trees.

When I see a sunset like this with such a variety of colors, I want to get out my beads and try some new color combinations.  Although orange is not one of my favorite colors, seeing it in this photo bring a new appreciation.  And who would have ever thought to pair orange with purple and light blue?

0 comments: