Thursday, October 4, 2012

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Leave a Comment
Breast Cancer Awareness month started on Monday.  I have been working on this project for a few months, as it takes some time to complete the peyote stitched bracelet.

A huge shout out to my beading buddy Devolyn, who put the bezel on the pink ribbon charm for me.  She is a master in working with those pesky, tiny seed beads that often just give me a headache!  I stitched the charm on the center of the bracelet, and added the filigree box clasp.

Breast Cancer Peyote Bracelet by Catju Designs
This bracelet will be donated to a giveaway sponsored by my aerobics/Zumba instructor, who each year has a Zumba party and takes donations for the Susan Komen Foundation.  The party is scheduled for October26, 2012 at the Eldersburg Merritt Athletic Club.

0 comments: