Friday, August 10, 2012

Rivoli Madness Bracelet, Rose Swarovski October Birthstone

4 comments
Check out this bracelet made from Rose Swarovski Rivolis set in silver plated settings with rose bicone crystal beads . . .
Rose Swarovski Rivoli Bracelet by Catju Designs
The smaller rivolis have an AB finish and are vintage rose stones.  I don't often make bead woven jewelry, but this bracelet has so many Swarovski crystals that I couldn't resist! 

If your birthday is in October, this would be a perfect treat for you.  To purchase this bracelet, visit my Etsy shop and view the Rivoli Madness Bracelet.

4 comments:

Angela Alvin said...

I love your blog banner! Both of these Designer Bracelets are beautiful!! Love the copper wirework. Great job.

Catju Designs Jewelry Blog said...

Thanks, Angela. I appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Come back soon!

Barbara Ellis said...

WhiteFlash

These articles have got thorough discernment without unclear the readers.

Matt Cutts said...

This bracelet is looking very beautiful. Stones used in this bracelet are very nice and they have increased its beauty.

Diamond Rings