Saturday, May 19, 2012

Northeast Bead Extravaganza Bead Show Best Vendor Bead Dreams of NY

5 comments
African Green Poppy Jasper with Black Diamond Swarovski Crystals Necklace and Earring Combo

Next weekend is one of my favorite bead shows in Maryland, the Northeast Bead Show Extravaganza.  It is held on Saturday and Sunday May 26 and 27 in Severna Park, Maryland.  For more information on the show, you can visit their website at this link.


One of the main reasons that I visit this bead show is for the stunning gemstones for sale by Bead Dreams of NY.  David always has a vast selection of very high quality gemstones, Chinese crystals and pewter.  The gemstone strands include many types of jasper and agate, black gold amazonite, pyrite, jade, dragon blood jasper, rhiocite, dumortierite, tiger eye, tiger iron, sardonyx, black onyx, sodalite and much, much more.


I always leave his booth with more than I can carry, and am anxious to get home and get started on new creations.  The gemstone beads are waiting to be matched with Swarovski crystals and transformed into a necklace and earring set, and then listed in my Catju Designs Etsy shop.


The necklace and earring set above, composed of African Green Poppy Jasper with black diamond Swarovski crystals is an example of the lovely gemstone beads available from Bead Dreams of NY.  I added black diamond Swarovski crystal bicone beads, and silver plated spacer beads to complete the set.  This combo is available for purchase in my Etsy shop at this link.


Hope to see you at the show!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I wish I could go! Maybe you should take your favorite customer (ME!) along with. LOL! :)

Unknown said...

The colors in this are gorgeous. I <3 it.

LizzzFilm said...

I'm a natural redhead and must own this immediately.

larry said...

These look great, nice colours too. I just went onto the website and thats also really good too. Good work keep it up.

Megan said...

I love your Etsy shop! This is such a beautiful piece.