Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Earrings - Dear Catju

4 comments

Dear Catju,

So I’m looking for a fun pair of earrings for Easter, but I want to be able to wear it for the rest of the warm season. What are your suggestions?

Thanks,
Janie M.
Gettysburg, PA

+++++

Dear Janie,

You’ve DEFINITELY come to the right place as we’ve TONS of jewelry that would work for Easter, and you can wear throughout the spring and until the end of summer!

When it comes to color, I’d recommend a blue-green palette.  It’s not only trendy for the spring/summer season, it also goes with the trend of Easter if you wear it with a pastel yellow or green.

As for Catju Design exclusives, I’d recommend something from the confetti line.  This line is PERFECT for several occasions.  It can be worn to work, paired with a cocktail dress for the evening or worn on Sundays to church.  It’s very versatile and will meet your goal of wearing them on more than one occasion.

For Easter, I’d recommend any of these, click on the link below the photo for more information:








These are fun, festive and chic!  Not to mention, one-of-a-kind!  These earrings will give any outfit that you wear, the pop that you’re looking for and a trendy/chic look.

Happy Spring and can’t wait for summer!
Catju

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Hi Cathy, saw your interview on Handmadeology. I'm a jewelry designer on Etsy too, so I'm now following your blog.

Linda B
www.linorstorecom.blogspot.com

Catju Designs Jewelry Blog said...

Hi Linda, great to meet another jewelry designer! I'm heading over to check out your blog. Take care, Kathy

Jolie du Pre said...

I like the term "confetti" used to describe these earrings. They truly do represent the festive feel that "confetti" conveys. Yeah, I agree that these earrings can be worn not only for Easter, but all year round. They can be worn with business clothes; they can be worn with dressier clothes, and they can even be paired with a nice top and jeans for a fun evening out.

Dianne said...

Love the last set of earrings. That's my color. Going to check now to see if still available.