Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Swarovski Heart Earrings for Valentines Day

Leave a Comment

Hi All,

I’m feeling inspired by the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday, so I’ve been busy creating several sets of Swarovski heart earrings in many different hues that would be PERFECT for the special day.  These earrings dangle and shimmer in the light, and will add sparkle to your outfit.  I’m going to be making more pieces as Valentine’s Day approaches, so look out for more heart themed earrings, bracelets and necklaces.  Visit my Etsy store to see all the earrings, like the fuchsia pair above.

Looking for something customized?  E-mail me at kathy@catjudesigns.com and let me know what you’re looking for so I can make sure you get some fantastic jewelry to accent your Valentine’s Day outfit.

0 comments: