Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Bracelet

Leave a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Wow!  It’s February already!  Can you believe it?  I know that I can’t.  I do however know that I can’t wait for Valentine’s Day, the chocolates and hearts are my favorite.

I really wanted to make something different this year to help bring a new twist to the day of hearts, something that is fun but also fits in with daily work wear.  Take a look at my Cupid and Heart button bracelet:



You’ll notice it’s not your typical pink and red V-day color scheme. It’s doesn’t shout out or scream, “look at me!”  When I finished this piece, it reminded me of the fact that love is everywhere, even if it isn’t always right in front of your face.  Love is simple, love is complex, love is significant.

Happy February!

0 comments: