Monday, January 30, 2012

Russian Spiral Necklace in Green, Brown and Ivory

Leave a Comment


Hi Everyone!

Wow! What a warm weekend this was, which really makes me think of the yellows and greens that we’ll be seeing in the spring time!  I am inspired to get started on some pieces that everyone would look fabulous wearing as we move into the warmer weather.  Take a look!  

I really can’t wait for warm summer weekends with my family and especially summer vacation!

This Russian Spiral Necklace (click here) had me dreaming of a cookout with the family in my favorite summer dress.   



I created this Mookanite and Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski Crystal (click here) necklace and earring set with the setting sun as my inspiration.  I can’t wait for warm summer nights and enjoying evening dinners with my family! 

Sending everyone warm winter (and soon to be summer) wishes.

0 comments: