Sunday, January 29, 2012

Become a Catju Designs VIP Insider!

Leave a Comment

Swarovski Crystal Hoop Earrings
Hi Everyone!

I value each and every one of you more then you will EVER know!  You are the foundation for my passion of jewelry making and inspire me to continue to create new and one-of-a-kind designs for you.

With that being said, this year I’m proud to launch the Catju Designs Very Important Person (VIP) Insider Program. By signing up, you’ll be the first to see release of new items, hear about upcoming events and be invited to private sales!

Fill out the following form on the Newsletter tab to become a Catju VIP Insider today!  It is completely free and a way that I can connect with you, even in the busiest weeks of the year!

Use this link to sign up soon and look out for our newsletter!

Catju Designs VIP Insider 


0 comments: